Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Two Birthdays!



A few days ago we celebrated Erin's first birthday with us. She is now four, and very excited to be as old as Sarah (for a month at least). It is very neat to share a birthday with her, and we had a great time being birthday girls together. When we went out with Grandpa and Grandma for lunch, Erin said several times "Now I four!" Then she would look at me and ask how old I was. I would say twenty and held up my fingers twice, and she would look at her fingers and marvel at how old I was. It is great to have the little ones' perspectives!

4 comments:

Jenny Parish said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! You have been a blessing in my life, Raylene, and I am so glad to have you for a friend!

~Jenny

The Werzinskis said...

Thank you, Jenny. You also have been a blessing, and I have enjoyed growing in the Lord with you.

Raylene

The Parish Clan said...

This is a very belated comment, but I too wanted to wish you a joy-filled year Raylene. You have been such an encouragement and true sister in Christ to me.

Thank-you, and I love you,
Sally

Anonymous said...

Raylene, it is such a joy to see how the Lord has kept and blessed you. I am honored to have been allowed to watch you even from a distance. I can still see you as the three year old that I met so very long ago. Congrats and God Bless. Kim H