Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Harp!!!

Wow! I can't beleive it! After waiting for as long as I can remember I finally have a Harp! Daddy found one on craigslist.com and suprised me with it. I knew nothing about it until Tuesday night when Daddy asked me if I would be interested in a 3ft tall 22 string heather harp. I was so today Mommy and I piled into the van with everyone younger than me and drove to Visaila to look at it. It was perfect! We brought it home and I have played it almost constantly since.

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord: and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To show forth thy lovingkindness every morning, and thy faithfulness every night, Upon an insturment of ten strings, and upon the psaltrey; upon the harp with a solemn sound. Psalms 92:1-3

Kayla

1 comment:

The McCracken family said...

What a wonderful surprise to have your dad get a harp for you! Yay for dads! :-) (Tim brought home a big pot of gorgeous geraniums for us girls - just right out of the blue - knowing that we'd been hoping to beautify our back porch a bit! Well, and he brought Connor a big ol' portable garbage can to help him with his lawn mowing jobs...not really on my wish list, but Connor was happy! :-)

We'll be anxious to hear lovely harp sounds some time! Hope you have many hours of enjoyment with it.

Lori McC