Friday, April 27, 2007

Jordan's 7x7

Things I want to do before I die.

1.Get my degree in engineering
2.Learn old world skills like blacksmithing, leather working, carpentry, etc
3.Learn to play as many instruments as humanly possible
4.Memorize the New Testament
5.Get my pilots license
6.Own a traditional farm/ horse ranch
7.Be completely debt free

Things I dont do well

1.Take things slowly
2.Let other people lead
3.Golf( partly because of 1)
4.Follow specific instructions
5.Tolerate invasions of personal space
6.Eat health food
7.Tolerate invasions of personal space!

Books I enjoy

1.The SAS Survival Handbook
2.Build Your Own Acoustic Guitar
3.Modern Technical Drawing
4.Popular Science
5.Popular Machanics
6.The Book of Modern Warplanes
7.Avation Fundamentals

Things I say alot

1.Can I get a horse
2.What's for breakfast
3.What's for lunch
4.Whats for dinner
5.When I start blacksmithing . . .
6.Pretty much everything else

Movies I enjoy

1.The Chronicles of Narnia
2.The Incredibles
3.The Fellowship of the Ring
4.The Two Towers
5.The Return of the King
6.The Last Samuri
7.The Patriot

Things I look for in a spouse

1.Extensive knowledge of the Bible
2.Willingness to follow me (no matter how crazy I seem)
3.Desire to homeschool our children
4.Work ethic
5.That she be an experienced cook
6.Desire to farm
7.Joyfullness in the Lords blessings and work

People I tag
1.Anyone who is interested in being tagged

No comments: