Friday, April 27, 2007

Kayla' s 7x7

My first post! Well here goes



7 things I want to do before I die
1. Become a women that pleases God.
2. Get married.
3. Raise many Godly children.
4. Live on a farm.
5. Learn to do many kinds of dances.
6. Travel Europe.
7. Visit the East Coast.

7 things I don't do well
1. Wear socks.
2. Finish a project.
3. Sweep the floor.
4. Do French knots.
5. Make bread.
6. Read out loud.
7. Sew strait.

7 things I will look for in a husband.
1. A good relationship with God.
2. " " their siblings.
3. Want to have many children.
4. Will lead the House.
5. Wants to be a farmer.
6. Wants to home school.
7. Has a good sense of humor.

7 things I say often
1. Can I get a dog?
2. Can we move to land?
3. (quickly followed by) Can we get a horse?
4. What are you talking about?
5. We're going to the Parish's in ...hours:)
6. Huh
7. What did I say?


7 books I like
1. Stepping Heavenward
2. Me and Nobbles
3. Teddy's Button
4. Swiss Family Robinson
5. Raising Maidens of Virtue
6. The White Knights
7. A Basket of Flowers

7 movies I like
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
3. The Incredibles
4. ?
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?

7 people I tag
1. I can't think of any that haven't already been taged!

No comments: