Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nicole's 7x7

7 things I'd like to do before I die
1. to make a difference in someones life
2. travel Europe
3. be an accomplished cellist
4.get my motorcycle license
5. get married
6. learn to snowboard
7. go bungee jumping

7 things I often say
1. Toodles
2. Why would I do that?
3. I like that... oh that's expensive
4. I want to go shopping
5. What's for dinner?
6. It's one of those things
7. could you change the tape Jordan?

7 movies I enjoyed watching
1. Sky High
2.Pride and Prejudice
3.The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
4.Robin Hood (with Errol Flynn)
5.Lord Of the Rings
6.The Last Samurai
7.Spiderman 1

7 thing's I can not do well
1.Follow sewing instructions
2. yard work
3.Finishing projects
4. trying new food
5. playing the piano
6. embroidery
7. writing papers

7 books I enjoyed reading
1. Ivanhoe
2. A tale of Two Cities
3. The Giant Killer
4. The Book of Esther
5. The Voyage of The Dawn Treader
6. The Hobbit
7. So Much More

7 things that would attract me to a husband
1. devotion to God
2. a sense of humor
3. willingness to be different
4. who knows that 1 can't wear 2 shades of black
5. someone who wants all the children God will give
6. a man who wants to homeschool
7. someone who likes animals

7 People I tag
1. Raylene
2. Jordan
3. Dad
4. Shelby Jacobs
5. Kayla
6.Bethany Moster
7. Mom

No comments: