Monday, April 30, 2007

Raylene's 7x7

Here goes..

7 things I want to do before I die.

1. Get married and have many children (fifteen children sounds about right:)
2. Support my husband fully in all he desires to do
3. Write a book
4. Run a Civil War era bed and breakfast seasonally
5. Travel the East Coast
6. Write historically-based unit studies to teach my children
7. Learn to be a discreet woman of God

7 things I don't do well

1. Act
2. Talk on the phone
3. Wait patiently for longer than a few days
4. Run
5. Learn math without a teacher
6. Fly (in a plane. It gives me a horrible headache)
7. Approach new people

7 books I enjoy

1. Passion and Purity
2. The Little House books
3. The book of Philippians
4. Mere Christianity
5. Jane Eyre
6. The Last Battle
7. John Adams by David McCullough

7 things I say a lot

1. I didn't know that was optional!
2. It's time to eat.
3. Come on, guys.
4. Daddy, can I please have a kiss?
5. Don't eat that! It's for Daddy.
6. Jordan, stop it!
7. We could handle more kids.

7 things I would look for in a husband

1. A thinking, growing Christian
2. Someone who wants as many children as God will give us
3. Someone who wants his children homeschooled
4. A visionary man
5. Someone prepared to be the leader of his household
6. Someone who doesn't mind live music that is much less than perfect
7. Somebody independent of other people

7 movies I enjoyed

1. I don't really like movies, but if I had to pick one it would be "Gods and Generals"

7 people I tag
There isn't anyone else to tag!

No comments: